Austin is no stranger to being part of a team, and adding his expertise to our team allows us to continue to offer innovative tax and accounting services. Austin brings experience providing a variety of assurance and tax services to clients within the manufacturing, real estate, investment and not-for profit sectors.
University of Connecticut- Storrs, CT
Bachelor of Science in Pathobiology
Post University- Waterbury, CT
Bachelor of Science in Accounting
- Prior to working in public accounting, he spent time as a FINRA licensed Series 6 & 63 Investment Company and Variable Contracts Products Representative
- He currently serves on the Board of Directors for the Connecticut Boys and Girls State Foundation
Did You Know?
- Austin’s hobbies include hiking, fishing, reading and spending time with his wife and daughter.
- For many years, Austin played guitar in a heavy metal band. One of their recordings is in the archives at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.
- A sports enthusiast, Austin played baseball for most of his young life. While in college, he was a member of the UCONN Rugby club team.