James Thomas Moore, CPA
Manager, Audit & Assurance Services
Sports, music, woodworking, and travel are skills and experiences that make rather a renaissance man of CPA James Thomas Moore. In addition to his excellent educational training, James brings solid accounting experience in a variety of industries to his audit and assurance position at our firm.
Coastal Carolina University – Conway, SC
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
University of Notre Dame – Notre Dame, IN
Master of Science in Accountancy
- Experience providing audits, reviews, and compilations to clients in a broad array of industries, including not-for-profit, construction, manufacturing, information technology, distribution, engineering, employee benefit plans, and start-up phase entities.
- Previously served as Audit and Assurance Supervisor at regional CPA firm Rea & Associates, in Ohio, which is on the Accounting Today Top 100 CPA Firms list.
- Prior to Rea, began his career as a staff accountant at a large public university in Virginia.
Did You Know?
- An avid fan of the outdoors, James enjoys camping, hiking, running, road cycling, and offshore fishing.
- James has travelled to seven countries – Belgium, Canada, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, and the Netherlands (Holland).
- Throughout his undergrad days at Coastal Carolina University, in South Carolina, James taught private guitar lessons, played guitar in various university-sanctioned ensembles, and performed in jazz ensembles in the greater Myrtle Beach area.
- James enjoys woodworking. He would like to carry on his family’s woodworking legacy by having a small shop on the side someday making tables out of reclaimed lumber.