Justin R. Anderson, CPA
Much like the game of tennis or golf, tax planning can be about strategy and positioning yourself or your business for a win. Good thing Justin is a skilled tennis player and golfer. An experienced tax CPA, he focuses on tax-optimized strategies for maximum results for every client, both individuals and businesses. In the game of taxes, he’s in it to win it for his clients.
Roger Williams University – Bristol, RI
Bachelor of Science in Accounting
University of New Haven – New Haven, CT
Master’s Degree in Taxation
- Obtained his Connecticut CPA license in 2016
- Has a background in hedge fund accounting, corporate taxation, and public accounting
- Specializes in tax services, planning, and strategies for businesses and individuals
Did You Know?
- Justin played tennis at Roger Williams University in the state that is home to the International Tennis Hall of Fame.
- Outside of the office, he stays active playing golf and recreational softball and flag football leagues.
- A travel enthusiast, Justin spent a year abroad in Florence, Italy, where he fully enjoyed meeting the Italian people and experiencing their culture and hospitality.