Lauren Shugrue, CPA
Why walk when you can fly? Lauren has made strides in her career – starting off as a staff accountant in 2007 as she worked towards earning her Master’s degree, then becoming a manager at Apicella & Testa. Most impressive is Lauren’s most recent milestone, joining forces with Charlie as a partner of The Innovative CPA Group.
Stonehill College – Easton, MA
Bachelor of Science in Accounting
University of New Haven – New Haven, CT
Master’s degree in Taxation
- Specializes in audits, review, compilations and financial statements
- Provides tax preparation services for businesses and individuals
- Began working in 2007 as a staff accountant before moving on to a management position in Apicella & Testa
- Earned her Master’s degree in Taxation before moving on to become partner at The Innovative CPA Group
Did You Know?
- An avid traveler, her bucket list includes visits to locations across the US and Europe – with a trip to the Louvre high on the list!
- She met her husband when they were both students at Stonehill College
- Lauren and her husband, Tom, enjoy hiking the great outdoors with their dogs, Jameson and Guinness
- She is very family-oriented, close with her two sisters, Mom and a doting aunt to her two nephews