Pam is no stranger to the industry with almost 3 decades of experience in public accounting. Perhaps more impressive than her extensive experience or her ability to handle any administrative task at a moment’s notice, is her ability to perform every single task with a smile on her face and a willingness to help the entire team at The Innovative CPA Group.
US Army National Guard
- Served in the US Army National Guard from 1982-1988, which helped Pam to develop a sense of teamwork, leadership, discipline, accountability and a can-do attitude
- Over 26 years of public accounting experience
Did You Know?
- Pam is proud of all of her accomplishment, but her greatest role has been mom of 3 very accomplished children
- Her heart has been stolen by her 2 grandchildren that live in Pittsburgh
- She is an avid fan of the NY Giants
- Pam loves vacationing with the entire family whenever and wherever possible… just not between February 1 and April 15 when she’s busy at the office during tax season!