Sherri Dzienis Fisher
Sherri is a rockstar accountant… no, really. She provided IRS representation for Motley Crüe. But she isn’t all lifestyles of the rich and famous; Sherri has over 20 years of small business accounting and tax advisory services.
Florida Atlantic University – Boca Raton, Florida
Completing Bachelors of Science in Accounting
- Began her career in regional bank management before transitioning to a public accounting career
- Diverse career includes small business QuickBooks advisement, IRS representation, small business tax advisory services and strategic planning
- Specializes in areas of individual and business income tax planning, as well as estate, gift and trust taxes
Did You Know?
- Sherri enjoys months of travel baseball life with her husband, Russ, and son, Jacob
- She is a proud Connecticut school liaison for Tommy Fund at Yale’s Buzzcuts for Cancer
- Sherri is proud to be involved in a number of volunteer organizations and services
- Have we mentioned already that Sherri provided IRS representation for Motley Crüe?