Stacy Konlian, CPA
As any yogi will tell you, it’s all about finding balance. The Innovative CPA Group’s tax manager, Stacy – an avid yogi herself – firmly believes that in her accounting and tax work (and in life), you need to find that balance in order to achieve a positive outcome.
Drexel University – Philadelphia, PA
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration
- Certified Public Accountant, Licensed by the State of New York
- Worked on Wall Street for Goldman Sachs during the bullish times
- Constantly researching new laws and seeing how they affect clients
- Spends time speaking and meeting with clients to best understand their tax objectives
Did You Know?
- Stacy is an active mother of 3 who takes pride in balancing her professional career and personal life
- She enjoys traveling overseas with her family and especially enjoys experiencing that through her children’s eyes
- Stacy is a faithful yogi who maintains an active lifestyle